Alan is the kind of practitioner I love – he really cares about his patients, takes the time to listen and ask questions, and knowledgeably found appropriate treatments for my daughter that helped in areas that diets/supplements/therapies hadn’t. His work has been life changing!
I specialise in treating autism using a gentle, natural, inexpensive, non-toxic, non-addictive, yet effective form of medicine that isn’t tested on animals. My methods work well…. really well, & I typically expect to see improvements within 3 or 4 months.
What Causes Autism?
- Vaccine Damage. This is still disputed, but I have experienced the damage vaccines can cause myself! (see about me)
- Genetics. I don’t believe that certain genes CAUSE autism, rather they may make people more susceptible to autism when exposed to certain environmental triggers
- Toxins from the environment or from the mother (mercury and other heavy metals can pass from mother to foetus)
- Medications that the mother was taking during the pregnancy or birth
- Emotional stress experienced in the birthing process or in pregnancy
Is Autism Treatable?
Yes! In many cases all the ASD (autistic Spectrum Disorder) symptoms will resolve with effective treatment. From my experience I simply don’t accept that autism has to be a life-long condition.
Treating Autism With Homeopathy:
I use a variety of different protocols to treat my patients depending on their unique circumstances. For example, if a child regressed dramatically after a MMR vaccination, then I would probably start by removing these effects using a method of homeopathy called isopathy. However in most cases I need to use a variety of methods to gradually bring someone back including:
- Isopathy (giving a person the substance that caused their illness back in homeopathic potency)
- Classical Homeopathy
- CEASE Protocol
- Homeopathic Bowel Nosodes. It is my belief that these remedies will prove to be an important part of the autism recovery process in the future. They have incredible potential to heal damaged bowels and neurological symptoms such as rage and anxiety.
- Biochemical Tissue Salts. Autistic people often have problems assimilating nutrients due to their compromised GIT (gastrointestinal tract). These remedies can help their bodies assimilate more effectively.
These methods can effectively work alongside conventional medication & other treatments such as Bio-medical intervention, GAPS diet, osteopathy, cranial-sacral therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, chelation and so on.
Treating PANDAS with Homeopathy:
My methods for treating PANDAS (Pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorder associated with streptococcal infection) are similar to those I use treating autism. In addition I tend to use the Streptococcal nosode to control the acute flare-ups of PANDAS. The conventional treatment for PANDAS is antibiotics. Often this controls the symptoms, however there are three problems with this approach.
Firstly the condition is very often recurring, resulting in repeated doses of antibiotics which can play havoc with the balance of the child’s gut flora.
Secondly, it is often autistic children that suffer from PANDAS and almost every autistic child that I’ve ever treated had a compromised gut. Giving repeated antibiotics to an already compromised can often cause real problems and aggravations in the children’s autistic symptoms.
Thirdly, sometimes the antibiotics don’t address the PANDAS. One theory for this is that the symptoms are actually being caused by the body’s antibody response to the streptococcal bacteria.
Alan Freestone Bsc. (hons) LCHE – Homeopath